The Designation Payout Module helps your United Way respond to the growing complexities and pressures relating to paying out collected funds to your agencies. A donor choice system allows a donor to select a particular agency that they would like to earmark their contribution for. To facilitate that choice, United Ways require a fast, efficient and flexible process for getting donations to agencies that serve local communities. The Designation Payout Module allows you to standardize that process.
The ENTERPRISE Designation Payout Module is a powerful yet flexible application that takes the criteria you specify and selects applicable transactions. Fees are then calculated (factoring waived fees as well) and you are presented with detail and summary information (sorted by Designation or Vendor ID) for upload into your Finance system.
The Payout process also does "behind the scenes" reconciliation of payments to pledges (and makes adjustments where necessary). Summary and detail reports grouped by Federation/Designation or Vendor Code are available. ENTERPRISE can be automatically updated, so that staff can view payout detail for individual gifts, agencies and accounts.
The flexibility of Designation Payout allows you to customize your payout runs:
- Set donor specific payout fees
- Distinguish fees used for employee gifts from fees for corporate contributions
- Set up custom fee structures, and specify amounts or percentages - down to the account level
- Establish maximum fee criteria
- Exclude specific payment types from being included in a payout run
- Make account and designation exclusions
- Exclude payroll pledges for employees who leave a company
- Waive fees at user set giving levels (ie: when a donor gives over a particular amount to your Community Fund)
- Override enforced minimum payment amounts for full-paid gifts
- Set up campaigns to pay out on pledge amounts, or as payments are received
- Payout multiple campaign years within the same Program
- Payout only a specific company's transactions (and affiliated branches if needed)
- Payout for only one donor if circumstances require un-scheduled payments
- Select specific Transaction Types to payout in a given run
- Payout all transactions for a specific agency
- Payout only a specific Federation of agencies
- Roll back a Designation Payout run
Please contact us for pricing or to learn more.